UPDATE: Giveaway is now closed, but there will be more in the future. To read the newsletter announcing the winners CLICK HERE!
Over the past month I’ve been putting together a special Halloween treat for my newsletter subscribers. Some of my fellow authors have graciously donated their books for an exclusive Halloween giveaway consisting of twelve e-books, a $20 Amazon US gift card, and a signed copy of Devil’s Nightmare. To enter for a chance to win, simply sign up for Sharky’s VIP Newsletter HERE or click/tap on the graphic below. Current newsletter subscribers are also eligible and are automatically entered.
One lucky reader will receive the grand prize, but a few of the authors (including myself) will be giving away multiple copies of our books. Even if you don’t win the big prize, you’ll still have an opportunity to win a free e-Book. Here is a list of books that are up for grabs:
- Devil’s Nightmare by Robert Pruneda (5 copies)
- Black Dog & Rebel Rose by Danielle Smith
- Burdin’s End by Alexander Nader (5 copies)
- A Dark Assortment by Mikey Campling
- Gristle & Bone by Duncan Ralston
- Lakeshore Evil and Lakeshore Sanitarium by K.C. Harper (2 sets)
- Shock of Night and Strident House by P. Mattern & M. Mattern (5 sets)
- Print copy of Strident House by P. Mattern & M. Mattern
- Tales of Blood & Sulphur by J.G. Clay
- The Dead Cat Paradox by S.E. Rise
- Undead Obsession: Finding Meaning in Zombies by Jessica Robinson
Winners will be notified via email the last week of October and announced in the Halloween newsletter on October 31. So, what are you waiting for? SIGN UP for Sharky’s VIP Newsletter today for a chance to win. You’ll also receive monthly updates on writing projects, other exclusive content (including FREE access to a horror anthology I’m writing), and other special giveaways. Good luck!
Robert “Sharky” Pruneda is a native Texan, video game “enthusiast” [addict], and fan of all things horror. He left a career in the newspaper industry in 2011 to pursue the life of a nocturnal author, brainstorming new and creative ways to creep out his readers. He doesn’t only write horror though. He also pens the occasional family-oriented tale just to keep from going completely nuts with all those creatures of the night whispering in his ears. When he’s not pulling ideas out of his twisted brain, you’ll likely find him on social media or fighting alongside his fellow gaming buddies where they all get shot up into Swiss cheese (or turned into little bite-sized chunks because of “Sharky’s” obsession with explosives). Medic!
Pursue your dreams . . . and never look back.
Twitter: Follow @SharkbaitWrites